Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Our Lovely Photos

At last, I finished working on Ellie's beautiful photos from our first photo shoot. I am so pleased with how they turned out, I can't wait to share them with you now (click on the images to enlarge)

First we have our cute Spring Blouse & Shorts set based on my illustration 'My Favourite Spot in Spring'





Next our adorable Boo Pinafore, the shots were based on this illustration I did of belle wearing the pinnie




& lastly our Freedom dress, based on one of the first illustrations I ever did for Belle & Boo





There are tons of other stunning photos that are just beautiful photographs in their own right. I will upload some over the next few days, I just couldn't wait to share these.

Also look what arrived in the post for me today


My VERY talented brother in law Jolly, made this incredible box so we can display our mounted prints at our shows & exhibitions. I am blown away, he even painted it with 2 coats of primer in preparation for me to paint & on that note I better go and buy some paint !

THANK YOU JOL WE LOVE IT xxx

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Mandy, you must be beyond thrilled with these, what a true delight. C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what beautiful photographs! And the little pinafores are amazing!! I love the rabbit detail, just lovely! Well done you!

    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "real" photos with the illustrations are truly magical. I love the style... and I wish I had that box you have for display. Any chance you could have a post on how to make one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are incredible! I am in awe of the photographs and the clothes are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful, and Im so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Those cute little kids, awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just beautiful mandy xx mwah

    ReplyDelete
  9. mandy somehow i don't think you will have to worry about the market!

    look at the following you have internationally.

    i think i would get divorced if i ever went to your market!

    ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all, it´s like a fairy tale...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those photos are precious! I love the Freedom shots especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow they are all so adorable...no wonder you are thrilled! they've really captured the essence of your styling. where will we be able to buy the sweet clothes? x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with your blog! From the moment the page began loading, I knew I was going to enjoy viewing this blog :) So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these photos. So precious, and the illustration sits in there so well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey those pics look fantastic. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful idea to mix imagination with reality. Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete